Fish Creek Town Dock
Lat. 45 08.0 Lon. 87 15.0
TOWN DOCK COVID19 UPDATE
In an effort to keep our boaters and dock staff safe and healthy, we've implemented a few operational changes.
The following changes will be in effect through at least July 15, 2020 unless otherwise notified:
- Slips and moorings will be available to our regular seasonal slip and mooring holders starting Friday, May 15th. Chase Austin is our dock master.
- Launch ramps will be open.
- No overnight docking is permitted for anyone other than our regular slip holders.
-Two-hour complimentary tie-up on our outside wall is still allowed at this time.
- No large groups will be permitted on our docks.
- The dock house is closed to everyone except staff.
- The restrooms are closed to everyone except seasonal guests.
-Ice will be available.
- The dock will not be providing pump outs.
- Parking permits are required, as usual. Trailer parking on the street is permissible until the municipal parking lot is finished.
- Fuel sales will be done during regular business hours only.
- Only one side of the fuel dock will be used at a time.
- The Town Dock business hours will be limited to:
8 am - 5 pm Sunday through Thursday
8 am - 7 pm Friday and Saturday
- Should boaters choose to not put their boats in this season, it will not count against the allotted on-year grace period.
The Town Dock phone number is (920) 868-3476 or VHF marine channel 09.
Emergency after hours numbers are:
(920) 246-1999 (Chase) or
(920) 421-1100 (Dave).
Thank you for your cooperation during this difficult time.
Advanced reservations for 2021 can be made starting January 2, 2021 at 12:01 AM for transient slips and designated wall area. Long wall will be reserved in advance for holidays (Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day). Short end wall is reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Please make reservations on our website under the "Make A Reservation" tab or by phone (May 15-October 15) at (920) 868-3476.